The eHealth@NICTA team is excited to announce the first call for submissions of the CLEFeHealth2012 and Louhi2013 workshops on eHealth language processing and ICT evaluation. We encourage submitting first a 1-2 page abstract to CLEFeHealth in May and then a 6-page paper to Louhi2013 in October; mentoring is provided for students who wish to follow this guideline. Please distribute the call among your colleagues.
Chair of the workshops: Hanna Suominen (Researcher, PhD; NICTA, Canberra Research Laboratory)
CLEFeHealth2012 is the CLEF2012 workshop on cross-language evaluation of methods, applications, and resources for eHealth document analysis with a focus on written and spoken natural-language processing. NICTA organises it in Rome, Italy on 17-20 September 2012.
Louhi2013 is an international workshop on health document text mining and information analysis. NICTA organises the workshop in Sydney, NSW, Australia on 11-12 February 2013 in collaboration with the Australian Health Informatics Summer School (Sydney, 4-8 Feb). Inspired by CLEF2012 and linked with CLEFeHealth2012, the focus of this fourth Louhi workshop is on
- syntactic, semantic, and pragmatic analysis of health documents;
- mono- and multilingual methods, applications, and resources for their automated processing and intelligent re-use;
- cross-language evaluation health documentation and their processing methods, applications, and resources; and
- methods, resources, and infrastructure for this cross-language evaluation.
- research papers,
- case studies,
- ICT demonstrations, and
- work in progress descriptions.